The small village of Pino on the shores of Lake Maggiore is a municipality with 222 inhabitants (as of 2012) in the province of Varese in Lombardy, Italy.
The village Pino is located on a rocky outcrop, the Sasso di Pino, on the east side of Lake Maggiore, and borders to the north with Switzerland.
The neighboring communities are Tronzano Lago Maggiore, Maccagno and Veddasca in Italy, and Caviano, Gerra, San Nazzaro and Sant'Abbondio in Switzerland.
Pino has a small marina and a beach Lido di Zenna, near the border with Switzerland.
From the turn of the century Pino has been a holiday resort, and some stately mansions from the early 1900's still dominate the townscape.
The parish church of S. Quirico e Giulitta is of Roman origin and was built in the 16th century andwas expanded in 1780. The Santuario della Madonna delle Grazie at Zenna was built around 1600. In a tower from the 13th century, the remains of a medieval fortress, you will now find the post office.